Want to nominate someone for this award??? If only there was a Nomination Box you could click on…
AAATA Service Award Information
The AAATA Athletic Training Service Award was created to honor local Athletic Trainers that have shown selfless dedication to the profession and attention to the importance of community and organizational involvement.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have at least 15 years of service to the profession
- Must have worked in the San Antonio area for at least 5 years
- Elected, appointed, or volunteer service or significant contributions to the AAATA
- Must be AAATA member in good standing
- AAATA Hall of Fame members are not eligible
- Must be nominated by AAATA member in good standing
- Sponsoring Athletic Trainer must present a nomination letter
- Candidate must complete application following nomination
Deadline for nominations are normally one month before the annual workshop (or a solidified date determined by the Executive Board).
** Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.